GRANITOS LA CAMPIÑA S.L. (hereinafter “the company”), with registered office at POLIG. IND. FERNAN NUÑEZ C/ JUAN DE LA CIERVA, 8, 14520, FERNÁN-NÚÑEZ ( CÓRDOBA), and with CIF B14580716, INFORMS:
The use of the domain name www.granitoslacampina.com is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as stipulated in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Nevertheless, the full compliance of these Legal Terms with the current regulations on Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is made clear.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
Through the website www.granitoslacampina.com, Users are provided with access to various contents, services, information and data (the “contents”), made available to them. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- Access to the information on the different products and services available on the website, as well as browsing it, will be free of charge and free of charge. Users are therefore not required to register with the consequent provision of their personal data, nor are they required to use keys or passwords.
- When it is necessary to provide personal data in order to access certain contents or services, Users shall guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give these data the corresponding automated treatment according to their nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website and its contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User must abstain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless express authorisation has been granted by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- Attempting to obtain personal data other than that which he/she is authorised to know, using illicit or fraudulent means or procedures or those that may cause any type of damage (see viruses, Trojans, bugs, Worms, etc.).
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental equilibrium;
- Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised;
- Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons;
- Constitutes any type of advertising;
- Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the website.
When it is necessary to provide personal data in order to access certain contents or services, Users shall guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give these data the corresponding automated treatment according to their nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
A. The company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the company’s pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
B. The company may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that the use of its Portal or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these Legal Terms.
C. The company provides Users with an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users may be brought to its attention, with the will to rectify the same if appropriate.
D. The company shall not be liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of The company;
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate use of the company’s web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the website.
E. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free availability and use by users of the Web. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the described services offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and budget requests. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the company for said damages caused.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
A. The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Legal Terms of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
B. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity.
C. It is also forbidden to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In order to use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For this, the company will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, For this, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Web.
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this website and the other services are, in principle, of indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of a specific service.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing the service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s registered office is located.